September 24, 2011

6th Year Wedding Anniversary


We started the day with surprising ourselves with gifts. The gift for the year is iron and chocolate. I came up with the idea that instead of giving us both the iron stuff, I suggested to just get something to represent for the year. Hubby liked the idea and so ordered the wine rack online. We ordered it last Tuesday and waiting for it to arrive sometime next week.


Oreo Chocolate Balls I lovingly made.

Anyway, we exchanged our gifts and we received clothes. I didn't expect he could buy clothes for me but I guess he knew that I am needing new ones. His so thoughtful. He also received some shirts from me. He did not expect to receive anything but his so delighted. I also saw a box of godiva chocolate while I made him an oreo chocolate balls.





After our exchange gifts, we went to Amelia's for breakfast. We got home to relax and after awhile dressed up and went to Shadowbrook Restaurant in Capitola. It was our first in Shadowbrook and I was glad I booked it right. The place is rustic & charming. It has the romantic feel in the air. We've heard people celebrating their anniversary. It wasn't just us. It was so nice. The food was great I loved it.


White Zinfandel

slow roast pork ribs : Lobster Tail



Our day was memorable in a very simple meaningful way. It was solemn and love is in the air.

No comments: