October 28, 2011

Frustrated soloist

I think it was 2 weeks ago that I wanted to play the songs that I want and guess what I tried.. Hope you don't mind and just bare the mess of the camera orientation, the skills and the voice. Reminiscing my childhood days when I was good. Now no more lol.. not playing for many years with no practice whatsoever... to count maybe i only recently played 3x.


I tried to record another video but it seems it's not okay. I will stick to this. Our landscaping guy was making noise. Sorry about the background!




After so many attempt.. i finally posted this video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job ya,I made a video singing this song too playing my guitar...
I will upload it soon.

Reyn

ANGELROCHE said...

e post ya.. ako na ga rambol ra man ni.. ga chords chords lang.. di kahibaw sa original jud..