November 15, 2011

Fall Cleaning

When the husband says he wants to help clean the house, I would go for it. Who doesn’t like the help, right? I am lucky that hubby is a neat freak and it’s one of the qualities I like about him. So the plan is to clean the house before the month ends. It’s going to be a general cleaning. I will try as much as I can to get the house clean.

Anyway, I did my cleaning last week and I started from our kitchen dining table. It’s been awhile that my decorative plants are on top of the dining table. It’s quite a mess actually. The plants need some room and space to breathe. They already have a good location now near the window. The plant stand that hubby bought was perfect for it.

More cleaning to do in the following days ahead.. I hope for the best :)

No comments: