November 14, 2011

Eye Make Up - In Blue

Saturday evening I attended a party and the chance to wore make up. I tried to apply what I've been seeing online. I used youtube and other make up guru who has their own blog site.

The make up I used for this post was a collection I got from Coastal Scents. It's cheaper and reasonable price to play around. Since eye make up doesn't give me trouble allergy per say, I got it with joy. Cheap and useful! It will lasts forever. What can I ask for? Well, there is more but I will start first with this.



So I got 2 collections, the 88 palette and the neutral collection. I have read so many reviews for the neutral collection which I am not artistic enough to create different looks. But that's the reason why I get this collection to get me going to practice all the shades and see which one suits me. I can try as often as I want to without worrying to much of the cost since it's very inexpensive. Sounds wonderful for a beginner like me.


This picture was taken when I already got home after the party. It didn't smudge and the crease line was not pretty bad at all. I thought it was a mess. The palette is really good. I will practice some more and play with different shades and lots of pictures.

I used both products combine, urban decay, bareminerals, clinique and others. I don't have the tutorials for it and knowing that I am not telegenic so I am avoiding it. Who knows maybe I will try it next time.

Step 1:


Step 2:


Step 3:


I don't remember the blush it probably was a loose powder blush from Maybelline.

Note: I took all these photos using D90, SB600, Md-dc2 and Tamron 28-75mm.

No comments: