January 5, 2012

Good Or Bad

Well I feel bad working today. I do everything in the office with no help. My manager is out of the office and my other help is sick. The phones are quite busy. Over hundred calls setting up appointments and hearing some complaints. I know I should not complain about it since I got a stable job but sometimes dealing with people on the phone and co-workers are hard to deal with. It's stress extensive when your phone line system sucks too!

I hate our phone line. I already complain about it. It doesn't really help reduce the stress level when you only have a minute to talk to one line at a time. You will hear this irritating sound of the lines your holding. I have no choice whether to keep it ringing or I will hold the other lines to stop the alarming sound. But with 1 minute it doesn't really help. I ended up having bad donors complaining about why I keep them on hold all the time. The people who invented this system from Toshiba sucks! Our facility people sucks too for keeping this phone at our department.

I also feel bad not even receiving credit for my hardwork today. It's just so bad when people take advantage of you. What can I do this is my work for now? I might have my good days when it's slow. Sometimes it's hard to think the positive when you are at the moment of stress.

1 comment:

Jasionline said...

hahahha.. aww poor you :( feel sorry about that. atleash you present :)

Regards,
jasionline.com