February 29, 2012

Job Transfer

Thanks for the post from Kirk Wood

I grew up in a small town in Alabama. After I graduated from college, I got a job in Atlanta working for a large bank. After working in Atlanta for a few years, I got a great promotion and had to move to Memphis, Tennessee. When I got transferred, I didn’t have a lot of time to shop for things for my new house because I had to start working as soon as I moved. That left my husband in charge of setting up just about everything for our house. He was there when the movers brought all the furniture. He was also the one to tell them where to put everything. I hope I never have to depend on his decorating and furniture arranging expertise again. But one thing he did do right was get us set up for our television service through Memphis direct TV. At least when I come home from work I can still have a little normalcy in my life. Hopefully sometime soon I can work on getting the furniture in the right rooms.

No comments: