February 16, 2013

Eye Make Up - Smokey Blue & Neutral Look

These quads are all gifts. This is my very first pictures using this pallet. It is the fact that when it was given to me, I have no clue how to combine and use the colors. But now I think I got it right this time. Youtube video with all the MUA helped me define how to wear makeup especially I have hooded/drooped eyes. It is already a challenge with my eye shape plus knowing where to put the correct colors to compliment the shape of the eyes. Anyway, here's the look.







Steps:
Eye base - Painterly Paint Pot
28 Neutral Palette - Cork dupe for transition color above the crease
2 - lid
3 - crease blend well with cork
1 - outer V 
4 - high light and inner tear duct
3/4 - bottom eye half way
Maybelline gel liner 
Urban Decay eye liner for the waterline and smudge

This is Neutral Day time Look. If you think the gel liner is too much, skip that and use eye liner instead. 

I am loving this look. It's not too bold minus the eyeliner. Sorry for the liners. I will practice with that. I sucked lol.

The quad I used for the neutral look. It's well pigmented. It blends perfectly.

Steps:
Eye base - Painterly Paint Pot
28 Neutral Palette - Cork dupe for transition color above the crease
2 - lid
4 - crease blend well with cork
3 - outer V 
1 - high light and inner tear duct
3 - bottom eye half way
Maybelline gel liner 
Urban Decay eye liner for the waterline and smudge with #3

I discovered this makeup remover from Almay. The only product that doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. I got this from CVS for $6 bucks something. I can't remember the price. I think it's a little bit pricey when you only have few of these sheets but with sensitive eyes like mine. This sold me.






No comments: