March 1, 2013

Eye Makeup - Wood winked & Satin Taupe




 I created this look last night. I used Mac and Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette for the eyes and drugstore product to the rest of the face. It's wearable. If it's daytime, tone down a little bit and you are good to go.



Face is edited because the foundation with concealer made it cakey so badly. So brush it up with smooth skin tool in lightroom.

Wearing Think Pink on the lips. It's nudish but it glides so badly on me and I put jordana lipgloss over it. 



Products:
Brow - Clinique
Eye base - Mac Painterly Pot
Transition - CS dupe for Soft brown first and Cork after
Lid - Mac Wood Winked
Crease - Mac Satin Taupe
Outer V - CS dupe for swiss chocolate
Highlight - Revlon
Bottom lid - Mac Satin Taupe
Tear duct - Mac Nylon

Face:
Revlon Colorstay 
Maybelline Concealer 
Rimmel Bronzer
Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush
Wet 'N Wild Mauve Outta Here 907C - Super love this color and its very pigmented. This is a dupe for one of Mac's lipstick which I don't really know lol..


I am not really happy on the face foundation. Drugstore doesn't like me. I really wanted to go for drugstore first since I only wear makeup once in a blue moon but I have not found a perfect product that will cover my acne scar and deep large pores. It could mean then I have to go for the higher end which I want to really avoid at first. Hopeless :(

Recent haul: Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick.
My fave is Mauve Outta Here well pigmented and glides so smoothly. Think Pink and Smokin Hot Pink not really. I don't really like the texture.

No comments: