March 15, 2013

Makeup Wishlist

This has been an obsession for so many people, but I just get started at my age. LOL.. Well, because I don't wear makeup all the time. Only few occasion when I need to and when I like to. LOL.. I am not a beauty guru, I am a self thought so I only based on my experience. I buy makeup if I feel like there's a need to. I will use it until I could ran out.

But of course, I am a girl. I wish to dream of getting more. Why not? I still like the idea of getting a good collection of different brands. There's no way I can afford it all at once. One at a time, as they call it :) If there's a sponsor, Halleluiah!You will be an angel in disguise :)



Here's my wishlists:

Face:

Mac Full Coverage Foundation
Mac Blush - Well Dressed, Peaches, Sunbasque
Mac Refined Golden
Mac Pro Longwear Concealer NC30
Nars Torrid
Nars Deep Throat
Nars Irresistiblement
Benefit Hoolah
Nars OrgasmNars Laguna
Nars Amour
Mac Melba
Benefit Pore Professional
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer( I got the dupe version from the drugstore. It works great.)
Mac Studio Finish Concealer ( to cover my enormous blemishes - think I am NC30? )- I am NC35 so close.
Mac Fix+ ( to set up my foundation which always tend to melt )

Eyes:

Mac Espresso
Handwritten
Swiss Chocolate
Embark
Brun
Brule
Shroom
Rice Paper
Naked Lunch
Copperplate
Nocturnelle
Twinks
Down Brown
All that glitters
Folie
Texture
Brownscript
Cork
Ground Brown
Sofbrown
Saddle
Amberlights
Nylon
Goldmine
Woodwinked
Satin Taupe

Palette:
UD Naked
UD Ammo
UD Vice 2
Lorac Zipped Palette
Dior
Urban Decay Blush Palette
Too Faced Joy to the Girls
Lorac Pro palette
UD Naked 2

Lips:
If you are a friend of mine or somebody close to me who wants to make me happy sometime hahahhaha.. this can work :)

Angel
Please Me
Fanfare
Cremecup
Ravishing
Lovelorn
Ririwoo
YSL lipstick
Chanel lipstick
Nars lipstick
Up the Amp
Snob
Hot Gossip
Russian Red

Brush: You could never be satisfied.. You need lots and lots of tools lol..
Mac 266
Mac 263
Mac 242
Mac 211
Mac 224
Coastal Scents Pro Blending Fluff
Coastal Scents Bionic Flat Top Buffer
Coastal Scents Superbuki Synthetic
Sigma brushes
Elf Angled Brush
Elf Crease Brush
Sonia Kashiuk Small Shader 

So for now this will be it. What I am saying, that's a lot of lists dear ego. Haaa....I don't know for how long I could acquire this collection of goodies. Maybe in a million years hahaha..

Once I purchase something I will update this post. Maybe I could have something added too hahaha..



No comments: