May 27, 2013

St Maarten 2013




Hi Everyone!

Here's the latest video I made with my recent travel in the South of Caribbean. It's an island called St. Maarten. I had a pretty relaxing trip. I didn't explore the whole island. The intent was to simply take lots of rests and I did.

I will be making more videos later on. There are plenty in my archive and it's hard to choose which one could be good in one video. But hopefully I can make probably soon.. Watch for it!

As for now, hope you like this!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there very cool blog!! Man .. Excellent .
. Superb .. I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally? I'm happy
to find numerous useful info right here in the publish,
we'd like develop extra techniques on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

Look into my page best weight loss pill that works