August 18, 2016

Plum Smokey Eye | Vampy Lips | Hooded Eyes

Here's my first intake for the fall inspired look using mostly eyeshadows from Urban Decay Shadow Palette and MakeupGeek. Some color pay offs from Urban Decay needs a little hardwork and need some Mac Fix Plus to intensify and make it vibrant. In all honesty, it was a difficult day to film when my toddler was in tantrum and it was the only day I planned to work on filming. Managing being a mom and my love for makeup was challenge that day. The weather was hot, my face was melting like crazy. Oil was everywhere. I even did the foundation twice. On the second attempt you can really see in the video how red I was when I did my eye. But at the end of it with rummaging mommy's life and passion, the makeup stays on.

I am no makeup artist by any means. I learned how to do my own makeup through lots of experimentation and practice. If you believe in yourself, and just love makeup.. you can learn too!

No comments: