April 28, 2023

My favorite Shop in Town

 It is a small place, inside a medium size mall. Now I can make you get confused with this statement. Aren't  you? Hahahaha .. I am just joking. Somehow my interactive or jolly mood just kicking in and make this post a lil bit more lively. Quite serious these days with Youtube where my accounts have been penalized and the revenue aren't just the same as it used to be. The views aren't coming in as well due to probably the status of the channel. Why I mentioned youtube? Because somehow policies are getting strict. My old past videos does work before and no problems with monetization and now everything turned sour. The market is changing so does youtube but as Youtuber is so hard to keep up. 

Anyway back to this post I uploaded this in my channel where I went to my favorite store here nearby. It's the look, it is the name. Is that catchy or what? 



No comments: