February 24, 2008

Dinner with Friends

I received a text saturday morning from Lorie for a dinner. I didn't send her a text for a reply but I made a reply to one of my friend's website about me coming for the party. Ji-ann left me a message saying she did receive the message too and thinking she might joined. I called to follow up her call and she was not too sure yet.

Hubby droved me to Oakridge mall where PF Chang restaurant is. I received a message from Ji-ann that she's already in the parking lot. I sent her a message that I am almost there. I came up to the restaurant without my hubby and see the girls with Dino and Jeff. Josie told me to call Joey and told him to come back. I called hubby to check with him but his on the road already and refused to go back.

We had started our dinner with a soup, appetizer and a very good entree. For chinese cuisine, PF Chang is on top of my list. I had a great time with friends and of course being there to celebrate with the birthday celebrant Lalai.

Below are the pictures of the said party. with the birthday Celebrant

with friends


No comments: