February 4, 2008

The First Day

Maybe too anxious to work last night, I didn’t get much sleep. I assumed 2 or 3 hours maximum. The whole time my mind was somewhere else. I kept on trying to get my mind so tired but the more thoughts popped into my head the more I became attentive. It was a struggle. At the same time I was trying to fall asleep my husband too was fighting to get a better sleep. He wanted more sleep than I do but I pitied him for not reaching it.

I woke up at 6:20am pushed to get out of bed. Eyes were heavy wanted to sleep more but my mind won’t let me. I am tired and helpless. Less than 2 hours I came to the office. I was greeted majority all of the drivers and staff. I was asked on how was my trip and told them good and bad. I am so glad that it’s not a busy Monday and I am catching up with my work.

I am looking at the clock on screen at my pc right now hoping the time would move fast. The hours slow and it’s long for me to wait. I need to stay another hour and a half. It seems forever. I want to go home to relax a bit. I need something to do at home and must do it. I can’t wait the day is over and I could fall asleep.

No comments: