March 18, 2008

A reply to Tag

This tag is from Resebel. This surely helps to add more entries here. My own thoughts go like this:

1. ANY PROBLEM?
***** Not really but just a little bothered about my boss email. Suddenly, with his concern about my thoughts of leaving the company, push me to do something for the day. He talked to me yesterday about working on some task he is doing and he doesn't have much time working with. 2. LAST PERSON U KISS?
***** Joey, his the only one I put kisses on.
3. WHAT YOU DID AT 12 LAST NIGHT?
***** In bed, too deep sleeping.
4. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON U WENT OUT WITH?WHERE?
***** Joey, we went to the dentist today in San Leandro.
5. THE COLOR OF THE T-SHIRT YOU'RE WEARING NOW?
***** Darky Grey, just plain knitted white.
6. THE LAST THING YOU DID
***** Writing some thoughts on the task that I need to submit.
7. 3 OF YOUR EVERYDAY FAVORITE ITEMS
***** cellphone, car keys, lip gloss.
8. THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDROOM?
***** cream
9. HOW MUCH IN YOUR WALLET NOW?
***** $80.00

Just nothing to do so have to send my thoughts in here. I will pass this to Lyn, Princess, and Wella.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks sa tag wafa. happy easter!