March 28, 2008

Wine Preferrence

A tag from Maya, thank you!




You Are Chardonnay



Fresh, spirited, and classic - you have many facets to your personality.

You can be sweet and light. Or deep and complex.

You have a little bit of something to offer everyone... no wonder you're so popular.

Approachable and never smug, you are easy to get to know (and love!).



Deep down you are: Dependable and modest



Your partying style: Understated and polite



Your company is enjoyed best with: Cold or wild meat



I am not so much fun of drinking wine. But I've realized that there are certain wines that can be best for you. Let's say for example red wine, which can prevent cancer. Back home, I had my first taste of red wine not a very young age but when in my last year in college. My brother used to work in Singapore and Malaysia with his band. Their engagement would last 6months to few years and when he got home he always brought some fine red wines. Our family loves to eat pork especially 'Lechon' during Sunday and our town was also known for its best Lechon. We complimented our food with wine not always but as we can and the urge for it.

Here in the US, I explored my taste with so many wines and I love the wines in Napa Valley particularly at St. Helena's V. Sattui Winery. I love their muscat and and their famous Madeira which is a dessert wine. It is the best. But one of the thing I would want to do someday is to go to Italy and look at their finest wine.

2 comments:

Maya said...

Angel, would you consider to pass in france,too? So, we could do wine tasting together.

ANGELROCHE said...

My plan in the future is to visit Europe and France would be one of them. Only time can tell when. Still have to save! :) But it is a good idea to have wine tasting there, hmmm..quite expensive though.