June 21, 2008

Knowing me MORE??

I got this tag from dear Hazel. She's been my online buddy for months now and she's still the same Hazel that I know of from the start. I treasure our friendship and one day I want to meet her up in person.

The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What am I doing 10 years ago?
  • I was 21 years old graduated from College. Passed all subjects with no failing grades at all. I am not a bad student but just an average who wants to get out of school fast. LOL! 2 weeks after graduation I landed a job and so I spent my 10hours 6 days a week in the job.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
  • Go food shopping at Lucky. I am running out of juice and bread.
  • Go outside look for some houses.
  • Go to Jamba Juice I believe to spend the gift card I had received last year from my boss.
  • Watch a movie. I don't know yet what movie but maybe Iron Man. I haven't seen it. I am too much late for the recent ones but it doesn't matter. It is not a race.
  • Work on my website for advertising banner.
3. Snacks I enjoy:
  • Cookies from Mothers - oats with raisins, Chito's, pretzels, potato chips, pizza, all pastries especially when it is made of chocolates
4. Places I’ve lived:
  • Cebu where I grow up for so many years.
  • I had lived in Penang, Malaysia for 6 months. I landed a job in a hotel and stayed in the hotel.
  • I relocated here in the California USA since July 2005.
5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
  • I will pay in full the houses here in the US that we are paying at this time. I want to save the house for the future kids and separating a trust fund for their education.
  • I will buy a rest house in Phuket facing the ocean. So when the weather in Thailand is not so hot, my husband and I will relax in our house with having a lot of private massage all the time. Thai massage is the best and I want to have one all the time.
  • Travel the world, have a decent car, invest more to get more money, and share some.
6. People I want to know more about...
  • I want to know more about Warren Buffett. As you all know his a billionaire and I want to know what advice he can give me to give me financial freedom or maybe know his ways on how to achieve financial security.
  • I am interested to know people who makes a lot of money. LOL! But of course, my online friends too. You know who you are and if possible know you for real.
I did my thing Hazel and I am forwarding this tag to my friends Lyn, Irel, Resebel, Belle, Lerlyn, and Joy.

4 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hehehe thanks for posting the tag Roche... nag work diay ka sa Malaysia

Lulu said...

ari diri dai sa omaha kay naa man gapuyo si buffet diri dai. nice iyang balay pero mas makakita pa kag mas nicer gyud ai. mao gyud ni sakto nga pagka datu d bah. iyang car kay d gyud bongga sad dai pero lincoln gyud daw ang brand bah. he was teaching his kids to earn for their own daw dai nga d magsalig pud niya. his first wife died and he got married second time around sa ilang katabang dai, he term it as "companion", not a maid.
info ayo noh. hehehe.

ANGELROCHE said...

No dai Wella naa diay sya dha. unsaon kaha nako pag bisita niya. entertainon kaha ta ani heehh! wala ra ba tay "No how". in short way kali! heheheeh

Lulu said...

yes dai, naa sya gapuyo diri. do-ol ra sa ilang evelyn nga house. malabyan namo na inig mo simba mi every first friday of the month sa fil-am organization...agi lang ta ilang balay dai. lol