June 23, 2008

The Same as Usual

If you are a Filipino, you will hear a lot of this phrase couple of times. That's what I would describe my past 2 days. I haven't been blogging I just open my site once in awhile. I wasn't so thrilled anymore writing my thoughts after what happened last Friday when SS locked my account. I am hoping for Wednesday and check whether they will update my account and let me have my account active again.

Saturday I was suffering from lack of sleep due to the heatwave and with no cold air from our broken aircon. We went out to check some places in the afternoon but came home in a short notice due to the sign that was on my cars headboard that we were worried about. Hubby did check it out it was fine and the sign was off. We will still monitor the cars performance. It was so strange to see some error when the car is just barely running for a year with less than 13k mileage. At night, me and husband finally able to sleep with a new aircon unit.

Sunday and that was yesterday, still doing the same thing. Looking around some few places. We had spotted some areas that we like and don't know if we will be able to move or come up to make a decision. Still have to hold and do more research. After our dejavu, we dined at Carrows and I tasted the new menu Carnitas Mexicana. It's good but not so very good.LOL!

And today, the same as usual at work. It's a busy Monday and I'm loving it. I saw our staff schedule and Liz decided to take a vacation 2 weeks after my vacation. Oh my my! I don't think I can submit my resignation with that time period. They will be out of manpower I don't want them to be shorthanded when I leave. I guess I have to move it til the very first of Aug or if my husband and I finally can come up with our financial approval from the bank. Let's see how it goes.

No comments: