September 20, 2008

Banzai Game

Have you heard the acclaimed super Banzai video show? I guess most of you are. I used to watch it. I had a great time watching the shows. It really occupies my time. Sometimes when I am too bored the show really gives me a laugh. It will take my boring day away. It’s really fun. The cool thing now, you will not only see the video you can play it. I have few friends who do love games online and buy Dvd games too. I am sure they will going to love it. I will tell then about this when I can see them online.

ScreenLife Games is at it again. They launched a new Banzai game. Check it out:



The mechanics of the game, all players watch the stunts from the video show and bet. The way to bet is to fill up the bowl with sushi using chopsticks. If a player gets all the sushi, wins the game. How fascinating that could be.

To purchase, visit www.banzai .com. It’s cheap. It’s super fun. Money is worth trying. To read more, Tako has a site at Myspace . Take a look at www.myspace.com/takotheocto. See for yourself how fun this game can be.

Post?slot_id=20731&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

2 comments:

Cecile said...

i just want to ask, how did you put the widget on your post? been trying hard, can't seem tp do it right, would you mind helping me by telling how to do it right? thanks a lot, sure will appreciate if you will help me ;-)

Cecile said...

thank you for your help :-) i guess i just need to try harder