September 29, 2008

Hectic Day

I didn't get much sleep last night and wake up tired. I went to work with a heavy feeling. I grabbed then my task to phase up my day fast. My boss called and told me Kim will not be working. He told me that his going to find someone else to replace her. It's about her days of time off that's bugging him. Oh well I hope he will push it for real. His been telling me 2 weeks ago that there will be changes but until now it's all the same. Maybe his just slow to make it work. Even my increase was a bit delayed for a week but it doesn't matter as long as he got me on the list.

Liz and I worked very hard today with a moderate to fast mode of phone calls. It's not so stressful because we didn't get much complaint. I received 2 lost articles on the phone that needs special attention so that's what was slowing me down. Other than that, I am helping Richard with his report and doing my task. I haven't done much with my recycling paper work. I will going to do that tomorrow hopefully the phone calls will slow down.

My night today is much better than yesterday. I feel light hearted and loved. Not much details as to why but I just want to leave it that way. As long as I feel fine now and hopefully I can sleep better tonight.

No comments: