September 12, 2008

Lunch with a Friend

It has been 3 months since the last time I hang out with Ji-ann. I recall it was the day of her hubby's birthday together with the other hubbys too. I miss her company so much. So today she picked me up at 11am and went to Super buffet. I like the place there because it's cheap and the food is good. Not all buffet's are good but this one is definitely a thumbs up. It could have been better during Sunday. The steak will melt in your mouth and the varieties of seafood. It would just salivate me thinking at this time. Anyway, I had a good time with my friend. We talked so many funny stories and other people. It's a bit of a reflection for me to think about loving more with the people I care. We also went to the mall, shop around and relax to sip some jamba juice. It was a good day with her.

1 comment:

Alex Peter said...

It's a great time to spend with old friend. I liked your story, its very interesting.
Outsourcing Solution in Call Center