October 30, 2008

Find that Person

Before the existence of internet, postal mail is the common use to exchange thoughts from far across the globe or just within the country. When I was young, I remembered it could reach a month to go both ways. A message can be logged for weeks, months and to sum up, several messages in a year can be lost and not being written. Long distance relationship is hard to deal with. The intervention of internet makes communication far more advanced thus making certain individuals emotions bearable.

Online dating became so popular. Many site existed. They published people all around the world. You can read from the site different profile, and even getting the person’s interest, and wants. It’s easier to get an overview of a person and see how they described themselves. I did that to find the right guy for me. I got responses from different walks of life. I chose one who seemed to be a perfect gentleman. It took me a few weeks to know the person and we eventually ended up being together. We are married for 3 years now. I am lucky to be able to find my man.

True.com is one perfect example of a site guaranteed safe to find the right person. You can search for free. Many sites that I know of these days are registering a fee to browse the whole site. But with true.com you can explore as much as you can. Take your chances. Follow your heart. It will lead you the way.

Post?slot_id=23970&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi My friend i am just stopping by to hope you have a great weekend. Take care