October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

I missed a good party last night. My close friends organized a party which somehow I wasn't able to attend. It could have been so much better to experience Halloween this year if I was there. But anyway, it's already in the past. I am hoping I can attend my friends party next year. I will look forward to that. Anyway, though I wasn't able to attend a party with my friends. My friends at work did attend our clients party. Their building is just right next door. Liz and I arrived there past 11am. Clients throw their big smile, said hello's. It's so touchy to see them. There was a contest for the best in costume where Liz and I judged it. The winners were proclaimed already when Daniella came late. She wore her pirate costume. She's very beautiful on it. Liz and her look so good with their costume. I just wore a simple dark long dress with a purple in the center. I didn't plan to wear any costume until Liz kept on telling me what will I wear. It turned out to be just fine.In the evening, my husband and I traditionally drive around the neighborhood to see children in their different costume trick and treating to houses. I had a good time seeing kids, holding their bags, pumpkin basin knocking on the door. It made me think back on my childhood which I didn't experienced when I was younger. The PI tradition is different. I spent on my family at some cemetery to light candles for our loved ones. That's our tradition. But here in the US, it's quite festive and somehow different.

I took a lot of pictures of different creatures, spooky houses and inflated balloons. I had the good time with hubby seeing what I would want to see. I am looking forward next year for another good Halloween.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like it was a great party. i wish i could have been there also LOL. Have a great weekend my friend.