October 21, 2008

Weird Weather

It should be cold now or feeling the chill atmosphere. But the weather here in the bay seemed to up and down. It reached in the 80's which somehow peculiar. Tomorrow will be much more hotter than today's weather. I am ready for the cold season. Summer this year is long. Which I think is good, but the increase and falling of temperature makes me sick. I hope it's going to be a steady weather.

At my job today was slow. It's not the same compare last years volume of calls. It's like we are waiting for the rain to fall. The time to work in a slow phase is quite getting longer too. I hope calls will pick up soon and schedules will get better. Also one thing today, I hate one of the staff from the main office. She insulted me today while she wanted to get a schedule for her nephew that somehow I wasn't able to schedule. She wanted to have a quick reply on that. Liz was out of duty she's sick so I just told that nephew of hers to call back tomorrow to talk to Liz. I ended with the conversation with that guy fine but her reaction to that conversation was different. I am boiling with anger. I sent Liz an email about what happened. I will check tomorrow what could be her reaction to that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am diff than you. I hate the cold weather. I wish it could be warm all year long. I would feel like i was in heaven then. LOL

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

when we got back here in KY Roche like 5 days ago, the weather hasn't change yet compared to ND that it was so cold, hehehe

But the winter weather is just coming to town so I should be ready then... miss talking to you girl!