December 1, 2008

Christmas Thoughts

Christmas is nearly here. There could be gift giving and abundance of delicious food. People who have problems with blood pressure could get worst for the coming days so my advice will be to take extra pre- caution on that food intake. If too much can’t be avoided, buy this cool gadget called “keeping fit with wii fit”. You can burn calories from this and it’s one of the best instruments to keep fit and lose weight.

Most of us are joggling right now about gift ideas to buy for our loved ones. Christmas gifts is exciting to do. It’s so nice to see your family and relatives throw a smile with the gifts they received. Our country just announced recession in an indirect way. Being aware with the current condition financially, I will take consideration of putting a budget for Christmas. You will never know what could happen next. I don’t want to spend as if there is no tomorrow. I will spend my hard earned income wisely. The better savings I could get from discounts store the more I could be happier.

The items I am considering to buy are toys for children, perfume to some of my friends, perhaps food hamper to use for the house, and a new laptop if I have more extra money to spare. If only I have more money to spend and my earnings are high, I could buy my husband a Land Rover. He needs a car. Who knows where my luck goes, if I have that opportunity I could give this very nice gift for him.

No comments: