March 1, 2009

Commemoration of Cebu Wedding

This might sound odd but it's not for us. We spent our wedding anniversary twice. Infact, we were married twice in a Catholic Church for the loved of our family. Every year, we spend it in February and September. This year hubby and I were bought sick on the day of our actual date. We both agreed to moved it to a weekend. So last night, we went to Fog Harbor. This is our 2nd visit to this place. I remembered last year where my pasta was so delicious. I suggested to dine there again and we had a marvelous time with our food. We started the evening with our drinks, and crab cakes for appetizer. Hubby got his lobster tail and I got my prawn scampi. It was good. We enjoyed our dinner and right after we walked around the nearby shops.

2 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

wow! ka sweet ba oi, twice jud mo mag celebrate anniversary hehehe

Happy Anniversary girl!

Unknown said...

congratulation, belated happy anniversary! :)