September 26, 2009

Memories on the 24th

La Fondue, Saratoga CA

I had a great time on Thursday. My day was filled with love and contentment. Early morning, hubby greeted me with a hug and said "Happy Anniversary". I asked him if we can exchange gifts he said we will save it early in the afternoon. So I came home with some happy thoughts.

He came after 5pm, we hugged and kissed. He went to the kitchen and did something. He then brought two glasses filled with white wine. He gave me one and we crossed tossed and drank. It was so sweet of him. I asked him if it’s time for the gift giving and he said "okay". He asked me to close my eyes while he got his gift. When he was done, I asked him to do the same.

He opened his gifts first. He was so happy to received with our both name stitched on his boxer, his initial J with the bath robe and pajama. While I did receive a silk red robe with a very sassy packaging and an orchid plant. Both of us did receive a well thought off cards too.

We end up our night with a fine elegant dining in La Fondue. The food was great. We ordered La Romantica on their combination menu. It includes appetizer, salad, Entree and Dessert. It was very nice evening with the restaurant. We had enjoyed our time together.

No comments: