November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun

It was my very first to wear a costume and spending time with friends. My costume is the version of the Bride of Frankenstein. Reviewing all the photos and clips from the original movie, I don't find it interesting to copy cat her. So I made to use a different thing to make it modern. With the help of my husband, he made my hair perfect for the costume. My friends did ask on how it was done. They were pretty surprised that Joe did it for me. They really liked it on me. That was a very good appreciation. I don't need much of those since there is no need to impress but the thing that people see you as they see you as you are, that's a big thing. So happy about that.

Hubby and I went to Shirley's spent a few hours there and friends invited me to join them at Zen in Mountain View. Hubby went home while I was with the girls. It was fun at the club. Listening to music and dancing. People were jamming really good. The downside of it, the music though doesn't really impress me. Though they played mostly good songs but the mixing was not impressive for me. Still, it didn't spoil the excitement I had since good friends were too cool enough to make the night so full of delight.


No comments: