October 13, 2010

Mornings at the Gym

Contribution by Michale Greer

I like to go to the gym everyday to workout and keep fit. Most mornings, I go by myself after I drop my daughter off at school. The gym is right down the street from my home, so it is convenient. Before leaving my home in the morning, I set my home security alarm, take my daughter to school and then it is off to the gym for my hour workout.

Once I get to the gym, I start out by warming up. I usually do some stretches to get my body warmed up. Then I hit the treadmill, for about 20 minutes. After the treadmill, I go and lift some weights so that I can work on my upper body strength. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I opt for an aerobics class. This way I get some structured workout too. The instructor really knows how to make me move and get a good workout. I can usually feel the burn for the better part of the day.

After I am done with my workout, I head home. I know that I am going home to a safe, secure home because I set the home security alarm from www.InHomeSecurity.net before I left.

No comments: