November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010 - The Fairmont Hotel

Since we don't have a family here, hubby and I spent our thanksgiving day for brunch in Fairmont Hotel. We made reservation prior and we came there at 1pm. It was our very first time to get inside the hotel. Such a nice hotel. It's clean and the ambiance per hubby said that he could remember when we went to Wynn hotel in Macau.

Our reservation was at the Fountain. Greeted by the hostess and our name was checked. We then seated and grabbed our food later. I wasn't able to take pictures of the food except the dessert. I had the great time with the food. It was good. The desserts was good as well. The money spent there was absolutely worth it. I would want to go there for another celebration. I had a great time with the place.



No comments: