December 18, 2010

Spirit of the Holiday

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pier 1 Imports. All opinions are 100% mine.

I would love to decorate and be creative. But yet I am still holding the artistic side of me at home since there might be some possible relocation. I am not fond of arranging things but later on it could change. I like to beautify a home when I know there’s the chance of living permanent. It’s difficult to keep on changing from one location to the other. I know some of my friends had the experience and it’s very hard to live by. I have experience it 3 times already and I got tired. I wish there could be a day that I could really elegantly decorate a place. I am hoping and praying that the day will come.

For this holiday season, I am trying to get our place just to have simple decorations. I had started with the Christmas tree with my theme color purple and gold. I didn’t get to find so much purple ornaments so the tree looks gold. I wish I had planned it earlier so I could find some purple color to get my theme perfect. Anyway, the d├ęcor turned out to be nice as planned. After the tree was decorated, for days there was no sparks about it. I need to fill it up with holiday gifts. Just the other day I had bought something for my honey. I was able to wrapped it and put it under the tree. Still, it looks empty for me. I will fill it up soon.

I am going to check with Pier 1. They have so much stuff on sale now. I will try to pick up some things that I could use at home or to give for friends. While browsing on the website, I saw they have python clutches. It’s very cute. It could be a nice present to give. As for me, I will get the Meridiano Dresser Mirror. I bought a dresser a few months back and it doesn’t have a vanity mirror. It will just be perfect for it.

If you are in the spirit of beautifying your home Pier 1 is the perfect place. To my Facebook friends by liking to their page, in every fan that they can get they will donate a dollar to Toys for tots. That’s just cool.  Also for the month of November and December, you can support Toys for Tots by dropping off an unwrapped toy and/or making a cash donation at the register.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: