January 21, 2011

Trying to loose some

For 3 days this week I had been doing some little exercise. I am crossing my fingers that eventually it could progress more. I would want to loose some fat on the stomach area. So vigorous exercise on abdomen is a need. I don't know how would I be able to tolerate myself of doing and have the motivation to stay active with it. As long as I could do it 3 times a week, I think that will be a good start.

I am using the ball that I bought and doing some crunches. This exercise helped me to feel better on the confidence level. Though it is still in progress. The little space I'm living with the new purchase ball has no problem fitting in. The place is so tight to work on something. But no matter how small the space is, I am trying to get some space for my work out. I am slowly beginning to have the determination to control my eating habit too. So hopefully with exercise and watching the food I eat probably can help me loose fast. I am crossing my fingers and hope that I can be able to achieve what I want for the year.

No comments: