February 16, 2011

Latest News

My brother has developments now and it's slow but it's better than nothing. I am happy to be able to see his latest pictures too. I cried when I saw it. I can feel his pain and what his going through. It's not too easy to see a person you love suffer that much. I know that this is a test for us and I know God will not give us this kind of trials if we can't survive and pass it.

With his developments, he might going to transfer to a private room today or tomorrow. I am so glad to hear it. He will no longer be staying in the ICU. Though he might be staying in the hospital for sometime.

I am looking forward for the day that I could be able to touch my brother and talk to him. He may never be the same but my love for him stays and will always be there for him.

No comments: