May 14, 2011

Underexposure

Lately I am occupied learning some online stuff. I joined this online training for any software that I think could be so helpful for me to advance my future career and self enhancement on working with my photography skills.

At this point I am enjoying myself with this new field of interest just doing at home with my computer. For today's topic, I viewed exposure and testing myself on how to do it right. My photo is not a pro and I am trying my best to get that pro like photos one day. I can't wait for my light meter to arrive but for now I would show you what my photo for the day is.

I took this picture with the intention of underexposing the light. It turned out great but I edited the photo using Photoshop and Lightroom. It turned out nice, don't you think?

No comments: