June 25, 2011

Crazy Obsession

There are many things to get obsessed about. It could be anything. Mine is with photography. I did study a little bit on it's basic and apply it for real. This year I attempted to make it more fun by buying the home studio kit for pictorials. I saved months to get it from my extra income. I hope I could get more from the latter these days. I am really hoping that they could get me some work again.

Anyway, I am thankful with the extra money I have I was able to buy some of the things that I need from my obsession. So to give you an example of my accomplishments for 3 weeks here are the photos:

June 11

June 18

June 25

I am hoping for the next pictorial would be someone else and I am already thinking about it. But it's good I try it out myself first and apply it to other people. I am crossing my fingers that the next one will be something fun and more colorful.

No comments: