July 13, 2011

Shoe Shopping

On Sunday, hubby and I went to a shoe store near where we lived. It will take us 10 minutes to get there. Even if we have a little time and the store is almost closing, hubby was able to get what he wanted. He got 2 pairs of shoes while I didn’t get mine. I was browsing around from aisle to aisle looking what I could get for myself. I figured it’s not the best time for me yet. I can’t choose which brand and what style of shoes to wear. So I got no problem just to walk and check the latest style. It gave me an idea next time when I could have the time to pop in to that store again.

The time I was walking and browsing, I checked the boots section. They are abundant at this time. It’s not season yet but the store already displayed most of them in preparation for fall. I had stopped there for sometime. I checked the hiking boots, dressed boots and casual boots. I am planning to get a new pair of them soon. Though I already got some at home which was recently new that I also had worn a few times, I planned that this fall or before fall could start, I will get a comfortable boots. I had one I overly worn but in very usable condition. Before it could fail, I better donate it and make the shoe worth using for other people that needs it.

I know the avid online shoppers would do the same thing at the comfort of their home checking on latest style to wear for the coming season. For an advise, check at www.kathmandu.com.au for their good quality products.

No comments: