September 8, 2011

Aeropostale one of my Fave

I shop online most of the time since it’s very convenient for me. But before I do, I actually go to the actual store and fit few outfits and check their sizes. That’s my indication that the size I am getting online is the same fit they have in the store. A few times there were hits and miss. But there were only few misses. So I am very confident about buying online. The store I often visited for clothes online is Aeropostale. They have good quality clothes. I always go find discounted shirts from them. Lately, I just discovered that their jeans are well fitted for my size and built. I am so glad I found the store. It actually perfectly fit for my style.

As I could recall, maybe it’s my 4th or 5th that I bought clothes online from them. In fact, just today I bought clothes as a gift for my family back home. I found such good deal today and I can’t resist not to. I hope the sizes I choose for my family is the right fit for them. I think it will be okay since I base my own size, I am sure it can fit them too. I am looking forward for the items I bought from them and probably in a week or so I will get it and hopefully I can send the stuff for my family back home.

No comments: