September 8, 2011

Gloria Ferrer Winery





This is located in Sonoma Valley. You will pass another winery before getting to this place. Hubby and I came to this place at our last stop for our tour when we went there. It was not bad of a last stop. The place is huge. They have a huge property for the vines. I don't recall how many wines they carry of what their property is producing.



When you enter the winery, there's the signage you can see from the left and in the middle of the field you will be driving the path towards the place for tasting, restaurant, show rooms and manufacturing. Out of curiosity when to the place inside. It wasn't grand as I was hoping. I didn't even bother to taste their wines. I just don't have the vibe that it might be the same like the Ledson. I maybe bias but I just don't feel there is a need to taste. I came there just to see the place and it was a nice place to hang out and chill. Though I didn't stay there long. But I did capture some moments in there.




No comments: