October 7, 2011

Eyelash Disaster

I don't wear fake eyelashes. Not only I don't know how to use it but I feel it's so heavy on my eyes. I recall only one time during my Cebu wedding. My make up artists put it on me but it was a disaster. The glue didn't stick to my natural lash and I could remember half of my eye was feeling weird due to imbalance of the lash that was on top of it. I felt embarrassed actually. I wore it throughout the wedding ceremony. For the time of our reception, I took it out. I didn't even put mascara after since my eyes were itchy. I wish disaster didn't happen that day. It could have added attraction to my eye make up.

Since that incident, I never tried any fake lashes. But recently with my own curiosity to know how to put it on I tried it a couple of weeks early. Dang, it happened again. I spent like 30 minutes trying to do what's best possible until my eyes started to feel itchy and turning red. I stopped and didn't bother to put it on. I wasted that eye lash. I will try again next time and hopefully I can get it right.

No comments: