April 2, 2012

MASTERS WEEKEND

Thanks for the guest post by Jonathan Curtis

I was sitting here at work today using our t1 internet connection while I was working and trying to bid on tickets to the practice round for the Masters golf tournament. Unfortunately, the ticket prices went above my price range. Two practice round tickets sold for twelve hundred dollars! Much to rich for my blood! I have never been, but I try to come up with tickets every year. Each person that I know that has been to the tournament says that it is the coolest thing that they have ever been to (even if they aren’t golf lovers). The course looks pristine on television, but the people who have actually been say that it is so beautiful that you could almost eat off of the course. You can also get really close to very famous golfers. My husband has been before and he said that it was the most fun that he had ever had. He went one year that Tiger won. Since Tiger won the tournament last weekend, I think that there is going to be a huge crowd at the Masters this year.

No comments: