June 24, 2012

Eye Make UP - Smokey Neutral (Berry)

I don't know how to really name this look. The color is somewhat maroon but more on the darker side. It's like a berry and it has some sparkles on it. I think this going to be my favorite color.







Products:
 






































I use #3 for the eyebrow.
Urban Decay Eye Primer
Revlon Creme Shadow 720 - # 2 for the base
Coastal scents 28 neutral palette:
#16 from inner lid to middle
#25 middle lid to outer V and blend good
#13 from outer V blend real good to upper lid  towards the center  of the lid
#28 pat a little on the Outer V and blend makes it smokey
#5 highlight

bottom:
#13 from inner V to middle
#25 from middle to outer lid

L'oreal for liquid eyeliner
Maybelline Define-A-Line for eyeliner
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara

It's a simple look but catchy. Good for clubbing. Now that's what I'm talking about. I sure will going to wear this look soon.




No comments: