June 23, 2012

Eye Make Up - Summer Twist

I got this inspiration from a website I always keep on visiting to get some ideas the latest trends and colors. I decided to practice colors for the summers since it is the beginning of the season. They called this look Summer Twist. My work was not too clean but it was a first try just looking at a picture I've seen.





Products:
Face:
     Bareminerals primer
     Revlon photo ready foundation
     Max Factor concealer 
     Bareminerals powder foundation
     Victoria secret contour
     Clinique blush


Eyes:
     Urban decay primer
     Nyx Jumbo pencil Milk
     Coastal scents 88 pallet
     Maybelline Mascara and eyeliner
     15 - Inner lid
     68 - Middle lid
     54 - Outer V lid brush towards upper lid
     4   - Highlight
     18 - Inner tip up and bottom lid
     41 - bottom lid from the end of 18 towards the middle         
     88 - bottom lid from middle to outer V and blend

Lips:
     Clinique - don't know the color
     Nyx lip gloss

I'm only using what I have and probably won't buy anything yet until I can finish using this products and no use at all.

No comments: