April 4, 2013

Hauling again...

For over a month I have been glued to something about makeup. Either from watching tutorials on youtube, read makeup blogs and seeing photos with the gurus in instagram.

While I was watching all these people talking about what product works or not, I have selected items I believe will help me get the desired look that I want. I think I am getting obsessed in a good way. So I splurge a little. Only bought which I think are really needed. I don't go so much for higher end, I am more on drugstore. But if you sum up all the costs, I think it's too much.


Mac Studio Fix Concealer Nc35, Mac Fix+, Mac lipstick ( Snob, Up the Amp, Hot Gossip)



From left to right: Up the Amp, Snob, Hot Gossip

Mac Eyeshadows: Ground Brown, Soft Brown, Cork, Saddle

Urban Decay Naked 2

 And the lovely makeup organizer that I bought from Ebay. I really love it.


More drugstore pics to follow:



No comments: