April 11, 2013

Drugstore Haul

I started with drugstore and I will never stop buying. What is there not to buy? You can find cheap, quality, some dupes for higher end, what is there not to love about it.

Today, I have made some little haul something I don't have. I also need to practice my photography. I have not been into it recently. Might as well do the thing again.

Maybelline Vivids Lipstick #880 Electric Orange



Isn't the color so rich? Perfect for this season.


Wet N Wild Rouge a Levres



Revlon Nude Luster 040 - the lightning doesn't really get the correct vibrancy of the color. The above pic was also too pink.


This is my 2nd purchase. The first one I got was too light on me. This color is Honey. If you are NC35 in mac, this will be the perfect shade.

The only mascara that does work for my watery eyes. It doesn't smudge right away. I love it.

This didn't work for me. It's too light and it's cakey on me.
This smudge a little on my lids but it does have long lasting quality. Though the pigmentation doesn't win the Urban Decay 24/7. Revlon Colorstay wins.  Still, it smudges a few hours after that. Whereas with UD, I will be a raccoon immediately.

No comments: