May 4, 2013

Green, Yellow and Red Makeup Tutorial

When I was young, I don't know how to use makeup. I already passed the teens and passed the last day of the calendar but yet here I am playing with colors. I am just trying these colors since I never really wore this shade until today.

I did this concept before with my Summer Twist inspiration. This time I changed the colors with this look.  Actually, I got this inspiration from youtube makeup guro makeupwithLeina in her Rastafari Look.

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Mac Pain Pot Painterly
Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Doesn't matter what palette or shadows you have: I used (Urban Decay Deluxe & Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette)
1/3 Inner lid - light bright Green
Middle lid - yellow
Outer lid - red and extend forming an an outer V above lid
Mac Soft Brown for blending
Highlight - whatever color you have close to your skin tone
Bottom Lashes - just follow the same pattern on the upper lid 
Revlon colorstay eyeliner for upper and bottom line then smudge until there's no harsh line
Andrea lashes #13
Brows Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit #963

Jordana Lip Liner #47 Superstar
Base color Maybelline Color Whisper in Ohlalilac #90
Maybelline Vivids #880 Electric Orange
Finish on top with Revlon Lip Gloss Alevre #130 Pink Whisper

Benefit Pore Professional
Mac Studio Finish Concealer Nc35
Revlon Photoready 
Maybelline Dream Matte Press Powder in Honey
Physicians Formula Bronzer
Clinique Blush - from the All out Glam Palette in Coral 
Undereye my favorite Maybelline Fit Me #15

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.