August 28, 2013

Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial using Bareminerals

Here's the eye makeup tutorial using Bareminerals eyeshadows. 


I have super sensitive skin and active acne prone problem. I have been battling this problem for years. I am not even in my teens anymore. But still, it's an ongoing dilemma. Having imbalance hormones are not a joke. Now I suffer deep acne scar which I have a hard time getting a clean smooth flawless foundation look. If you know Enkore one of the youtubers, I am his female counterpart. Not on talent by the way, but what skin condition he has on the face. Anyway, enough of my rambling hope you enjoy.

Products used:

Eyes:
Wet n Wild Kit - Brows
Mac Painterly Painpot
Bareminerals Rapture - All over lid
Bareminerals Tiger's Eye - Outer Corner, Blend to the crease until there's no harsh line, build up intensity or definition by adding more shadows to the outer corner to get that smokey dark look
Bareminerals Well Rested - Highlight browbone
Bareminerals Thank You - Center lid and spray with Mac Fix+ to get that shiny effect

Face:
Bareminerals Face Primer 
Pore Benefit Professional - Fill up the pores..does help a little but still it can't fill up my bad pores. I can't create that flawless canvass. Dermablend or Glamoflauge Hard Candy might do the trick, will see.
L'oreal Lumi Foundation - lighter areas of the face match my skin tone
Revlon Photoready - outer areas of the face shades darker than Lumi foundation
Mac Studio Finish Concealer NC35 for blemishes and red spots
L'oreal True Match Powder W4
Maybelline Fit Concealer Fair - Highlight
Ben Nye Banana Face Powder - setting powder for concealer
Bareminerals Warmth Bronzer
Bareminerals Blush in Rose Radiance 

Lips:
Jordana Lip Liner #47 Superstar
Wet N Wild Think Pink
Revlon Lustrous Lip Gloss in Snow Pink



No comments: