November 24, 2013

Thanksgiving Eyemakeup using Lorac Pro Palette

Hi Everyone! As the season start this week, I have this new eyemakeup tutorial that I will definitely be going to wear this coming thanksgiving. I hope you like the video.








Steps:
1 Prime your eyes with Lorac Pro Behind the Scene Eyeprimer
2 As a base color use Maybelline Tatto in Barely Branded
3 Use Pewter on the lid
4 For the transition color I used Taupe
5 On the crease I applied Sable
6 A little tiny swift of Espresso on the outer crease
7 Define the outer corner with Deep Purple
8 At the lower lash line used Sable going in two thirds
9 Define the outer lash line with Espresso and smudge altogether
10 Nude for the inner third and inner corner
11 Line your upper eyeline with Maybelline Gel liner in Blackest Black
12 Line your inner rim with Rimmel Pencil in Nude
13 Add few coats of Maybelline Mascara Falsies

If you have any requests or suggestion, please let me know.

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: