May 5, 2008

Start of the week

When it's monday at work I would assume busy. The phone keeps on ringing. It will be non-stop but surprisingly for a monday it wasn't. Liz came at 9 I was expecting a lot of voice messages over the weekend but it wasn't either. We divided all the calls and we did it fast. I love it that way. Much easier to do and the load can be easier.

I just got busy when I almost left the building when my boss sent me an email letting me know about the meeting tomorrow. I wasn't prepared so I made all my reports today while joggling the calls. I made it and tomorrow I will be ready for the meeting. I don't want to go in a meeting empty handed. My boss is cool and the rest of my co-worker too is cool with me. It will be just talk and chitchat tomorrow. Hopefully just 30mins to an hour. It will be quite boring when it's too long.

No comments: