June 9, 2008

Need to Say more?

Well no. I don't have anything significant topic to write about except I am pissed at work with Liz got sick and called in she will not report to work. She always do that every month. The management doesn't give her warning seriously on how tardy she is. I hate it when there is favoritism in the company. I would say she's a good employee very hardworking but when in terms of how progressive she is with calls and auto donation. If not me being helpful to take care all of the auto schedules she must be twisted. I support her with that so she can be relax. Personality I have no against her, she's a very good person but for work ethic sometimes I got pissed.

4 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hello Roche, I know your sentiments about working with some people, ganun talaga sometimes may favoritism sometimes naman you have to close your eyes and ears and just do your job

but if you cant stand it anymore, you know what to do

lyn said...

pareha na sa akung co-worker walay simana nga dili siya mo absent gipasagdan nalang namo

Anonymous said...

in every company you work dai, naa gyud ingon ana nga klase nga pagka taw. depende ra gyud na sa management if they're gonna do something or not sa ilaha, sometimes, irritating gyud kay ma affected man pud atoang job.

ANGELROCHE said...

makalagot jud ni sila oi. wala man ko mo care kaayo pero maka irritate ba. kapoy atong load.