July 20, 2008

Santana Row with Peachie


It was a great day in a sunny good weather. Peachie called me 45 minutes before she picked me up at my place. She arrived at 12:15pm parked at the curb across our apartment complex. She greeted me outside of her car, we embraced ourselves and went inside. I saw her husband John and said our Hi's and Hello's. I gave the address where we will be having our lunch together and we dined in at Super Buffet. Peachie and her husband loves seafood so I treated them with that. I was hoping they liked it and indeed told me they did. We took a lot of things inside the restaurant. Our first chance to meet. We had a great time talking until we went outside to walk, window shopping, taking pictures at Santana Row and Westfield Valley Fair. My time with them was precious in a way I've learned things from them and they are just great people to hang out with. I am hoping to get another time with them in the future.

No comments: